This page contains a list of latest news about As which has been collected from credible news resources: CNN, Forbes, Bloomberg, TIME Magazine, FoxNews, BBC, New York Times, CBS, Sky News, Reuters, World Magazine, etc.
Apart from News, you can also use the tabs to browse As images, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #2 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV sho...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Music video by Adele performing Rolling In The Deep. (C) 2010 XL Recordings Ltd. #VEVOCertified on July 25, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.yo...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Music video by Avril Lavigne performing When You're Gone. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 696566 (C) 2007 RCA/JIVE Label Group, a unit of Sony Music Entertain...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Don't be these people. Mapoti See Bloopers and Behind-The-Scenes Here!: http://youtu.be/dfpo7uXwJnM Huge thank you and shout out to Dtrix: http://www.youtube...
Buy the track here: http://atlr.ec/TZ8yBf Directed by Tony T. Datis.
|Look up As or as in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AS (or similar) may refer to:
Science and technology 
- A. S. (automobile), a small French car in the 1920s
- ActionScript, a programming language originally developed by Macromedia and currently by Adobe for developing Flash and Flex applications
- as (Unix), generic name for the assembler program as used on Unix systems
- Aggregate supply, the total supply of goods, in economics
- Almost surely or a.s., in probability theory, an event with probability 1
- Associate of Science, an American Associate's degree
- Arsenic (As), the element of atomic number 33
- Australian Standard, usually followed by the standard number
- Autonomous system (Internet), a collection of IP networks
- Arcsecond, 1⁄60 arcminute, a unit of angular measurement
- Attosecond or as, one trillionth (long scale) (10−18) or one quintillionth (short scale) (10−18) of a second, a unit of time
- Attosiemens or aS, one trillionth (long scale) (10−18) or one quintillionth (short scale) (10−18) of a siemens, a unit of electric conductance
- Authentication server, a server that provides authentication services to users
- AS, the United States Navy hull classification symbol for "submarine tender"
- Angelman syndrome, a neuro-genetic disorder
- Ankylosing spondylitis, a systemic arthritis of the spine and related joints
- Aortic stenosis, a valvular heart disease
- Asperger syndrome, an autism spectrum disorder
- Autism spectrum
- .as, the Internet country code top-level domain for American Samoa
- As, Belgium, a municipality in Belgium
- Ås, a municipality in Akershus county, Norway
- Ås, Sør-Trøndelag, a village in Tydal municipality in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway
- Ås, Swedish name for Harju quarter in Helsinki, Finland
- Aš, a town in the Czech Republic
- Æsir are called "ás", "áss", or "ǫ́ss" in Norse.
- Ossetians were called As or Asi by the Georgians and Russians in the past
- Aksjeselskap or A/S, a type of Norwegian stock-based company
- Aktieselskab or A/S, a type of Danish stock-based company
- Abilene and Southern Railway
- Akademiska Sångföreningen or The Academic Male Voice Choir of Helsinki, a Finnish choir
- Alaska Airlines, IATA airline designator
- Armée secrète, French resistance organization
- Armée secrète (Belgium), Belgian resistance organization
- A.S. Roma, Italian football club
- Australian Standards
- Diario AS, a Spanish sports newspaper
Other uses 
- Addressed to the Subject, the English name for the Unicode symbol ℁, (aux bons soins de), which is the French-language equivalent of ℅.
- Adult Swim, an adult-oriented block of programming on Cartoon Network
- Anabolic Steroids, AS is an abbreviation often used on online bodybuilding forums
- Anglo-Saxon, a progenitor language of Modern English
- Annunciation Style (A.S.), used to denote dates documented in British History falling before March 25 for any year before 1752, that are now considered to be in the following years with the adoption of January 1 as New Year's Day.
- Anti-submarine warfare
- AS Level, a qualification in the United Kingdom; half an A Level
- As (Roman coin), a coin and weight unit
- "As" (song), a song by Stevie Wonder
- Assamese language, ISO 639 language code
- NATO country code for Australia
See also 
- AS-level (disambiguation)
- Aas (surname)
- All pages beginning with "AS"
- All pages with titles containing "AS"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.