This page contains a list of user images about Mists Of Pandaria which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Mists Of Pandaria news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
From the Grammy Nominated album The Truth About Love available now - http://smarturl.it/tal Music video by P!nk featuring Nate Ruess performing Just Give Me ...
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate - Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo ...
Thrift Shop on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/thrift-shop-feat.-wanz-single/id556955707 The Heist physical deluxe edition: http://www.macklemoremer...
From the album Nothing But The Beat Ultimate - Download on iTunes here: http://smarturl.it/NBTBiTunes?IQid=vevo Featuring Sia, Ne-Yo, Akon, Nicki Minaj, Flo ...
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
http://manofsteel.com http://www.facebook.com/manofsteel In theaters June 14th. From Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures comes "Man of Steel", starring Henry...
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
TAKE ME HOME The brand new album out now! Featuring Live While We're Young and Little Things. iTunes: http://smarturl.it/takemehome1D Amazon: http://amzn.to/...
Download "Stay" from Unapologetic now: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Stay ft. Mikky Ekko. © 2013 The Island Def Jam Mu...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
Learn Magic at http://www.penguinmagic.com Instagram: http://instagram.com/themagicofrahat Twitter: http://twitter.com/magicofrahat Facebook Group: http://ww...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Pre-order new album Unapologetic, out worldwide Monday, November 19: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Music video by Rihanna performing Diamonds. ©: The Is...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Only Girl (In The World). (C) 2010 The Island Def Jam Music Group #VEVOCertified on February 16, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/...
BLOOPERS & DELETED SCENES: http://bit.ly/POKEMONbloopers DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZqR5 CHECK OUT THIS POKESMOSH SHIRT: http://smo.sh/YMRJ5e COLLECT...
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
BLOOPERS&DELETED SCENES: http://bit.ly/KidsXtras DOWNLOAD SEXY ALBUM: http://bit.ly/SexyAlbumDownload What would happen if kids shows were real? ------------...
|World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria|
North American box art
|Release date(s)||NA September 25, 2012
EU September 25, 2012
|Media/distribution||DVD DL, digital distribution|
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is the fourth expansion set for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft, following Cataclysm. It was announced on October 21, 2011, by Chris Metzen at BlizzCon 2011, and was released on September 25, 2012.
Mists of Pandaria raised the existing level cap from level 85 to 90. It introduced a new character class, the Monk, along with a new playable race, the Pandaren. The vanity pet system was overhauled and a pet battle system was added. New PVE scenarios were introduced, and Challenge Modes were added for dungeons. The existing 41-point talent trees were replaced by a new system of tiered talents that are awarded every 15 levels. There are nine new dungeons, three new raids, and two new battlegrounds, such as the Temple of Kotmogu and the Silvershard Mines, as well as one new arena (The Tol'vir Proving Grounds).
Plot and setting 
The game is set after the events of Deathwing and the Cataclysm. The major setting is the titular land of Pandaria, one of the continents of the world of Azeroth. Discovery of Pandaria is made after a naval battle between the Horde and the Alliance. It had previously been hidden by magic since The Sundering, only to resurface.
Pandaria is a new continent located to the south of the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Several zones have been added, including the Jade Forest, Valley of the Four Winds, Vale of Eternal Blossoms, Townlong Steppes, Kun-Lai Summit, Krasarang Wilds, and the Dread Wastes. The Jade Forest is the first zone, and the entry point for the Alliance and Horde. It features lush rainforest and stone spires, and introduces the player to the Hozen and Jinyu races. It contains the Temple of the Jade Serpent, one of the new dungeons, and introduces the Sha enemy. The Valley of the Four Winds includes Pandaren farm lands, with a coastal jungle. The Stormstout Brewery, another new dungeon, is located in the valley. There are auction houses scattered across the five zones of Pandaria. Along with these normal auction houses, a "black market" auction house is located in an area north of the Valley of the Four Winds called the Veiled Stair. Unlike the player controlled auction house, this auction house is controlled by NPCs who post items, usually of rare status or those that have been removed from the game in previous expansions. Both Horde and Alliance can use the black market auction house.
The Wandering Isle 
The Wandering Isle is a roaming giant turtle named Shen-zin Su, where Pandaren player characters begin their adventure, which they leave after choosing a faction. Historically, the Pandaren explorer Lui Lang was overcome with a rare trait in the Pandaren of that time, Wanderlust. It is because of this he departed Pandaria around 10,000 years ago on the back of the turtle, Shen-zin Su. Lui Lang had returned to his homeland a few times, and each time the turtle had become progressively bigger.
Creatures and enemies 
Pandaria plays host to several new races that the players will encounter. Besides the Pandaren there is the Jinyu, a race that is similar to the Murlocs and Naga, the Hozen, a monkey like race, the Yaungol, similar to the Tauren, the Virmen, a pesky rabbit-like race and the Grummels, a race related to the Troggs. The Mantids are an insectoid race that are involved in some of Pandaria's raids. Players will encounter the Mogu, who were the first to inhabit Pandaria, and the Sha, who are "the manifestation of negative energy on Pandaria".
Players are not able to fly in Pandaria until they have reached the maximum level.
Monk class 
Monks use an energy source to power basic abilities like Jab. The basic Jab attack is used to generate a resource called "Chi", which are then used for more advanced attacks. The monk class was originally announced with not being able to utilize an auto-attack like the other classes, however, the developers chose to forgo this idea and they have been given an auto-attack. The monk class has three specializations known as: Brewmaster (tanking), Windwalker (melee damage), and Mistweaver (healing). Some details of the healing specialization have included that it will heal through "proximity" based heals, by dropping statues, similar to a shaman totem, that pulse healing as they perform attacks on the enemy target. Blizzard announced that choosing the healing specialization will give the monk a mana bar like other healers while the tank and DPS spec will use an energy bar. Monks will wear leather armor. Every race except Goblin and Worgen can be a monk.
Pandaren race 
The pandaren - a race of anthropomorphic giant pandas initially created by veteran Blizzard artist Samwise Didier - were introduced to the Warcraft canon in the bonus Horde campaign of Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Unlike previous races in World of Warcraft, which are tied to either the Horde or Alliance in-game factions, pandaren are faction-neutral for the early levels of the game. Until the end of the principal quest line on the Wandering Isle, the pandaren player character is faction-less; at the end of their starting experience, the player chooses to align with either the Horde or the Alliance. The pandaren speak both the Pandaren language (though the factional language barrier will still remain between Horde and Alliance pandaren) and the main languages of their faction, which are Common (Alliance) and Orcish (Horde). (In an interview with Kat Hunter, Chris Metzen jokingly said the languages had not yet been chosen but Pig Latin was a strong candidate.) The classes available to Pandaren are Hunter, Monk, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Shaman and Warrior.
New instances 
In 2011 it was revealed that the new instances would include Temple of the Jade Serpent, Stormstout Brewery and Shado-Pan Monastery. It was later revealed that the 4 parts of Scarlet Monastery – Library, Graveyard, Armory and Cathedral – will be merged into two heroics in Mists of Pandaria. A heroic version of Scholomance was also announced. During the Mists of Pandaria press release, it was announced that there will be nine level 90 heroics for players as well as three raids with 16 raid bosses. All of the raids are going to have three difficulties (Heroic, Normal, and Looking for Raid).
Challenge Modes 
Mists of Pandaria's Challenge Mode is a new gameplay option where a dungeon group will be challenged to finish a dungeon of increased difficulty as quickly as possible. All players' gear will be normalized, allowing for fair ranking. Depending on how quickly the group clears the dungeon, the group will earn one of three possible medals. The higher the medal quality, the higher the prize for achieving that medal.
Pet Battle System 
Vanity pets can battle in a new turn-based combat system, either against other players for fun or against vanity pets in the wild. If wild pets are defeated, they can be captured and added to the pet journal. Pets in the pet journal can be trained, up to a maximum level of 25. Players are able to seek out master pet trainers and battle their pets, and if the player is able to defeat them, they will gain access to new pet abilities. All information regarding pet levels, abilities, and battles is tracked in a new Pet Journal.
There are 10 possible pet classes, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
Announcement and development 
MMO-Champion reported the possibility of Mists of Pandaria being the new expansion title based on a trademark application by Blizzard submitted on July 28, 2011 and approved August 2, 2011 trademarking the title "Mists of Pandaria". Blizzard announced also that in this expansion Garrosh Hellscream will become increasingly unstable and the two factions will ultimately team up to take him down in The Siege of Orgrimmar.
Mists of Pandaria is the first version of World of Warcraft or its expansions to have a digital deluxe edition (DDE), which essentially provides the in-game rewards of a collector's edition at a somewhat reduced cost and without the extra materials, such as the artbook and the soundtrack. Like the collector's edition of Cataclysm, both the DDE and the standard Mists of Pandaria collector's edition provide special in-game portraits for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, and also unlocks special icons for the player's banner in Diablo III.
Blizzcon 2011 
On October 21, 2011 Chris Metzen announced Mists of Pandaria during the opening ceremonies.
On March 21, 2012, Blizzard released the Mists of Pandaria beta for testing.
On July 20, 2012, the PTR for Mists of Pandaria was opened, which will be the final testing space before the release of the expansion.
Gamescom 2012 
On August 16, 2012, Blizzard unveiled the Mists of Pandaria opening cinematic.
|PC Gamer (UK)||82/100|
The expansion received generally positive reviews (See table at right).
On the October 4 2012, Blizzard had announced that 2.7 million copies of Mists of Pandaria had been sold within the first week of its release (Cataclysm sold 3.3 million copies within the first 24 hours of its release), with the global subscriber base passing 10 million subscribers. As estimated by Carol Pinchefsky from Forbes.com, that means digital sales of the game outnumbered the retail sales by nearly 4:1 in the first week of sales.
Subsequent comments of reviewers have acknowledged the sales of nearly 3 million in the first week would be desirable and an indicator of success for any other company in the gaming industry, but, they say, these numbers "still aren't looking good for the long-term future of Blizzard's wildly successful MMORPG" and "likely left some of the team at Activision Blizzard wondering where they went wrong". Pandaria's start has been described as slower than any other WoW expansion, including both The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King, and way behind Cataclysm, which sold 4.7 million copies in the first month.
- Blizzard Entertainment (2012-07-25). "Mists of Pandaria Launches September 25, 2012 – Pre-Sales NOW OPEN". Retrieved 2012-07-25.
- "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Revealed at BlizzCon 2011". Blizzard Entertainment. 2011-10-21. Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- Johnson, Leif (2011-10-23). "BlizzCon 2011: Mists of Pandaria Overview". Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- Boubouille (2011-10-27). "Tyrael's Charger, PTR Build 14899, Mists of Pandaria Live Developer Q&A". Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- Announcement at Blizzcon 14:39 October 21, 2011
- Stickney, Anne (05-12-2012). "Mists of Pandaria Black Market Auction House". Retrieved 07-21-2012.
- Cory Stockton during World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria presentation at Blizzcon October 21, 2011 15:00 CST
- Cory Stockton explanation at Blizzcon on October 21, 2011
- McCurley, Mathew (2011-10-28). "Ghostcrawler introduces you to the Pandaren monk". Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- Boubouille (2011-10-21). "World of Warcraft - Mists of Pandaria Preview Panel". Retrieved 2012-07-20.
- "Pandas can't talk to each other? Why? - Forums - World of Warcraft ("Blue Post" by Community Manager Zarhym)". Us.battle.net. 2011-10-24. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- Chris Metzen during interview with Kat Hunter at Blizzcon October 21, 2011 14:14 CST
- "Heroic Scarlet Monestary and Scholomance". 2012-03-17. Retrieved 2012-3-22.
- "Mists of Pandaria Press Tour". 2012-03-19. Retrieved 2012-3-22.
- "Challenge Modes". Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved 07-21-2012.
- "Game Guide - World of Warcraft". Eu.battle.net. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- April 2012 "Official World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria site".
- April 2012 "MoP Beta: New Pets, Wild Pets, and More".
- Boubouille (2011-08-02). "Mists of Pandaria". Retrieved 2011-10-28.
- "Mists of Pandaria Press Interviews". Mmo-champion.com. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "Digital Deluxe Edition - Services - World of Warcraft". Blizzard Entertainment. 2012-07-25. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Beta is Live!". Blizzard Entertainment. 2012-03-21. Retrieved 2012-03-22.
- "World of Warcraft PTR Patch 5.0.4 Notes". Blizzard Entertainment. 2012-07-20. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
- "Mists of Pandaria Opening Cinematic Revealed". Blizzard Entertainment. 2012-08-16. Retrieved 2012-08-16.
- "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria". Gamerankings.com. 2012-09-25. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria". Metacritic.com. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- Bedford, John (2012-10-03). "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria review. Endangered species?". Eurogamer.net. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- Jackson, Leah. "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Review for PC". G4tv. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - PC". www.GameInformer.com. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- on October 25, 2012 10:33PM PDT (2012-09-25). "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Review". GameSpot.com. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - PC - GameSpy". Pc.gamespy.com. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Review". GamesRadar. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria". GameTrailers.com. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- Charles Onyett 4 Oct 2012 (2012-10-04). "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Review - IGN". Au.ign.com. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "Mists of Pandaria review". Pcgamer.com. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- Craft, Scott (September 30, 2012). "World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Release Date Sales Predictions Are In -- And They Aren't Looking Good". International Digital Times.
- "Blizzard Entertainment: Press Releases". Eu.blizzard.com. 2012-10-04. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "Mists of Pandaria Digital Sales Outnumber Retail by Nearly 4:1". Forbes. 2012-04-18. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "World Of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Release Week Numbers Are In, Officially Down From Cataclysm". Idigitaltimes.com. 2013-05-10. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "Mists of Pandaria Digital Sales Outnumber Retail by Nearly 4:1". Forbes.com. 2012-04-18. Retrieved 2013-05-16.