This page contains a list of latest news about Script which has been collected from credible news resources: CNN, Forbes, Bloomberg, TIME Magazine, FoxNews, BBC, New York Times, CBS, Sky News, Reuters, World Magazine, etc.
Apart from News, you can also use the tabs to browse Script images, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
The Otherside Remix Music Video was filmed in various locations for about a year and a half throughout 2010-2011. It is the duo's second video collaboration ...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Follow on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/GavinFree Watch this one in HD! The slow mo guys are well aware that water balloons are always good in slow motio...
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
Official music video for "Wide Awake," the final chapter from 'Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection' on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/katyperry. Written by Ka...
|Look up script in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Script or scripting may refer to:
- Script (computing), a small program written for a command interpreter or another scripting language
- script (Unix), a tool that records a tty session
- SCRIPT (markup), a text formatting language developed at IBM
- Scripts (artificial intelligence), a structure for representing procedural knowledge
- Computer programming, also referred to as "scripting"
- Script (comics), the dialogue for a comic book or comic strip
- Screenplay, the dialog and instructions for a film, known as a "script"
- Manuscript, any written document that is put down by hand
- Behavioral script, a sequence of expected behaviors
- Life (or childhood) script in transactional analysis
- SCRIPT (AHRC Centre) Scottish Centre for Research in Intellectual Property and Technologies
Writing systems 
- A distinctive writing system, based on defined elements or symbols generally known as a "script"
- Script (Unicode), collections of letters and other written signs used to represent textual information in writing systems, each assigned to a Unicode number
- Script typeface, having characteristics of handwriting
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.