This page contains a list of latest news about Bar which has been collected from credible news resources: CNN, Forbes, Bloomberg, TIME Magazine, FoxNews, BBC, New York Times, CBS, Sky News, Reuters, World Magazine, etc.
Apart from News, you can also use the tabs to browse Bar images, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Jimmy reveals that he is f*@#ing Ben Affleck.
LIKE/FAV We got 45 burgers, a whole bunch of liquor and bacon.... this is Fast Food Lasagna. Buy TSHIRTS!! Click Here! http://shop.epicmealtime.com/ Like on ...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
|Look up -bar, Bar, or bar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bar may refer to:
Food and drink 
- Bar (establishment), a retail establishment that serves alcoholic beverages, also the counter at which drinks are served by a bartender
- Dessert bar, a type of cookie
- Dive bar
- Bar (law), in a legal context has three possible meanings: the division of a courtroom between its working and public areas; the process of qualifying to practice law; and the legal profession
- Bar examination, an examination conducted at regular intervals to determine whether a candidate is qualified to practice law in a given jurisdiction
- Bar association, a professional body of lawyers. Some bar associations are responsible for the regulation of the legal profession in their jurisdiction; others are professional organizations dedicated to serving their members; in many cases, they are both
Science and computing 
- Bar (computer science), a metasyntactic variable, like foo
- Bar (tropical cyclone), a layer of dark cloud near the horizon
- Bar (unit), a unit of pressure defined as 100 kilopascals
- BAR domain, a protein domain
- Base Address Register, a concept in computer hardware design
- Bar, another term for the landform known as a shoal
- Bar (river morphology), an elevated region of sand or gravel deposited by the flow of a river
- Bar, a notation used in X-bar theory in linguistics
Media and entertainment 
- Bar (dance), a form of dance that originated in Western Armenia and continue to be found in modern Turkey. The word bar (պար) means 'dance' in the Armenian language
- Bar (music), a segment of time in musical notation
- The Bar (painting), by John Brack
- The Bar (book) (1906), a book by Margery Williams
- Bay Area Reporter, a newspaper
- Biblical Archaeology Review, a journal
- The Bar (TV series), a Swedish reality television program
- The Bar (radio network), a 24-hour music network produced by Waitt Radio Networks
- Bar (river), France
- Bar, Corrèze, France
- Bar, Meuse, France, former seat of the Counts and Dukes of Bar
- Bar, Bushehr, Iran
- Bar, Hormozgan, Iran
- Bar, Razavi Khorasan, Iran
- Bar, Montenegro, a coastal town in Montenegro
- Bar, Tibet
- Bar, Ukraine
- Bár, Hungary
- Bar, a historic duchy of both the Holy Roman Empire and the crown of France; see Counts and Dukes of Bar
- Bar Refaeli (born 1985), Israeli model
- Ellen Bar, New York City Ballet soloist
- Moshe Bar (investor) (born 1971), Israeli technologist, author, investor and entrepreneur
- Moshe Bar (neuroscientist), neuroscientist, associate professor in psychiatry and radiology, and director of the Cognitive Neuroscience laboratory at Harvard Medical School
- Shirley Temple Bar, drag queen from Dublin, Ireland
- Haim Bar (born 1954), Israeli footballer
- Amos Bar (1931–2011), Israeli author, teacher, and editor
- Israel Bar (1912–1966), convicted of espionage by Israel in 1961
- Walter Bar (born 1938), Swiss fencer
- Shlomo Bar (born 1943), Israeli musician, composer, and social activist
- Alon Bar (born 1966), Israeli/American filmmaker
- Sergiu Bar (born 1980), Romanian footballer
- Zvi Bar (born 1935)
- Noma Bar (born 1973), Graphic Designer
- Bar, a patronymic prefix in Aramaic and Hebrew
- Austro-Bavarian language, ISO 639-3 code BAR
- Transport and automotive
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad, reporting mark BAR
- British American Racing, a Formula One constructor
- California Bureau of Automotive Repair
- Harvey House Railroad Depot, station code BAR
- International Air Transport Association for Baker Army Air Field (abandoned), Baker Island, United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Bar (heraldry), an ordinary consisting of a horizontal band across the shield
- Bar Confederation, an 18th-century Polish association
- Bar mitzvah
- Bar (form), a cell phone form factor
- Dowel, pole, or beam used as a support structure
- A type of gatehouse in city walls of the Middle Ages
- Medal bar, a thin metal bar attached to the ribbon of a military decoration, civil decoration, or other medal
See also 
- Barr (disambiguation)
- Barre (disambiguation)
- Bars (disambiguation)
- Barr (placename element), a pre-Indo-European linguistic root meaning 'wooded hill', 'natural barrier'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.