This page contains a list of user images about Larry which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Larry news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Music video by Rihanna performing Pon de Replay. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 4166822. (C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Music video by Rihanna performing Disturbia. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 48070735. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Buy Now! iTunes: http://smarturl.it/UnapologeticDlx Amazon: http://smarturl.it/UnApologeticDlxmp3 Music video by Rihanna performing Stay (Live on SNL). ©: 20...
|Related names||Ilario (or female is Ilaria) as the Italian version|
|Look up Larry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"From Laurentum, Italy"
Larry may refer to the following:
Notable people named Larry 
- Larry D. Alexander, Artist/Writer
Entertainment and media 
- Larry Silvers, stage name of American ballroom dancer Larry A. Smith. He and his partner Betty Silvers won first place in the US Latin Championship seven consecutive years. They also represented the US in the world championships many times and tied for seventh place in Japan in 1969.
- Larry, co-star of popular Xtranormal animated series
- Larry the Cable Guy, stage name of American comedian Daniel Lawrence Whitney
- Larry Boone, country singer
- Larry Collins, member of The Collins Kids
- Larry David, Emmy-winning actor, writer, comedian, producer, and film director
- Larry Emdur, Australian TV host
- Larry Feign, American cartoonist working in Hong Kong
- Larry Fine (actor), of the Three Stooges
- Larry Flynt (born 1942), American publisher
- Larry Gates, American actor
- Larry Gatlin, country singer
- Larry Hagman, actor, best known for the TV drama Dallas
- Larry Kenney, radio DJ and voice actor on Imus in the Morning
- Larry King, talk show host of Larry King Live on CNN
- Larry Miller (entertainer), actor and stand-up comedian
- Larry McMurtry, novelist, best known for Lonesome Dove
- Larry Mullen, drummer and founder of the group U2
- Larry Niven, science fiction author best known for Ringworld
- Larry Wachowski, one half of the Wachowski brothers, directors, most famously for The Matrix series
- Larry (cartoonist), British cartoonist
Information technology 
- Larry Ellison, co-founder of Oracle Corporation
- Larry Page, co-founder of Google Inc.
- Larry Sanger, co-founder of Wikipedia
- Larry Wall, creator of the Perl computer language
- Larry Craig, former Republican US senator from the state of Idaho
- Larry C. Johnson, former CIA intelligence officer and political commentator
- M. Larry Lawrence, U.S. Ambassador to Switzerland
- Larry Wu-Tai Chin, Chinese double agent who worked in the CIA
American football 
- Larry Csonka, National Football League Hall of Famer
- Larry Johnson (football player), American football player for the Washington Redskins
- Larry Fitzgerald, American football player for the Arizona Cardinals
- Larry Andersen, former baseball pitcher
- Larry Anderson (baseball), former baseball pitcher for the Brewers White Sox
- Yogi Berra, Baseball Hall of Fame catcher, Yankees and Mets
- Larry Bowa, former shortstop for Phillies, Mets, and Cubs and former manager for Padres and Phillies
- Larry Brown (infielder), major league infielder in the 1970s and 1980s, mainly with the Cleveland Indians
- Larry Doby, first black baseball player in American League
- Larry Hisle, major league outfielder with Philadelphia Phillies, Brewers, and Twins
- Larry Jackson, major league pitcher in the 1950s and 1960s for the Cardinals, Cubs and Phillies
- Larry "Chipper" Jones, Atlanta Braves third baseman-outfielder
- Larry Sherry, Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher
- Larry Walker, former major league outfielder
- Larry Bird, American Hall of Fame basketball player
- Larry Brown (basketball), American Hall of Fame basketball All Star player & coach
- Larry Hughes, US basketball player
- Larry Johnson (basketball, born 1969), former US basketball player
- Larry Riley, General Manager of the Golden State Warriors
- Larry Nance, played thirteen seasons (1981–1994) in the NBA as a member of the Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Wendy Larry, American basketball coach
Ice hockey 
- Larry Huras, NHL ice hockey player and coach
- Larry Murphy (ice hockey), NHL ice hockey player
- Larry Zeidel, Canadian NHL ice hockey player
Other sports 
- Larry Hoover, gang leader
- Larry Eugene Phillips, Jr., bank robber and leader of the High Incident Bandits
- Larry Singleton, rapist and mutilator
Fictional characters 
- Larry the Cucumber, character from VeggieTales; also goes by the alter-ego of Larry Boy
- Larry the Lobster, a fictional lifeguard on SpongeBob SquarePants
- Larry Palaroncini, character from Homestar Runner that plays in the band Limozeen
- Larry Burns (The Simpsons), the son of Mr. Burns, portrayed by Rodney Dangerfield in The Simpsons
- Larry, of Ed and Larry, a pair of fictional characters on the TV series The West Wing
- Larry, of TV show Newhart, part of the dirty backwoods trio Larry, Darryl, and Darryl, and the only one who could speak; played by William Sanderson
- Larry Appleton, character on Perfect Strangers, often referred to as Cousin Larry
- Larry "Bud" Melman, recurring character on David Letterman shows
- Doctor Laurence Erhardt, one of the original mad scientists from Mystery Science Theater 3000 TV series
- Larry Sanders, character played by Gary Shandling on the Larry Sanders Show
- Larry Blaisdell, character played by Larry Bagby III on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Larry Fleinhardt, a character who is a theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and CalSci professor in the CBS crime drama NUMB3RS, played by Peter MacNicol
Video games 
- List of Ace Combat characters#Larry Foulke, a fictional character from Ace Combat Zero that serves as the player's wingman and then defects to A World With No Boundaries
- Larry Koopa, the youngest of Bowser's children from Super Mario Bros. 3
- Larry Laffer, the fictional character from the Leisure Suit Larry adult video game series
- Larry Butz, the friend of Phoenix Wright in the Ace Attorney series
- Cyclone Larry, a category-5 cyclone that made landfall in Australia in 2006
- The Larry shorts, early animated work from Family Guy creator Seth McFarlane, which appeared and were aired in What A Cartoon!
- Larry's Creek, New Zealand, a body of water also known as the Awarau River
- Larry's River, Nova Scotia
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.