This page contains a list of latest news about Things which has been collected from credible news resources: CNN, Forbes, Bloomberg, TIME Magazine, FoxNews, BBC, New York Times, CBS, Sky News, Reuters, World Magazine, etc.
Apart from News, you can also use the tabs to browse Things images, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
BLOOPERS: http://bit.ly/FiretruckBloopers GET THE SONG: http://smo.sh/WMZv7l MILKSHAKE MUSIC VIDEO: http://bit.ly/MilkyMilkshake CHECK OUT THIS FIRETRUCK TEE...
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Watch the Behind The Scenes in this link below: http://youtu.be/36CLFOyaml0 Make sure to subscribe to this channel for new vids each week! http://youtube.com...
Download this song: http://bit.ly/EpicRap7 New ERB merch: http://bit.ly/MNwYxq Tweet this Vid-ee-oh: http://clicktotweet.com/TpUg9 Hi. My name is Nice Peter,...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by Adele performing Rolling In The Deep. (C) 2010 XL Recordings Ltd. #VEVOCertified on July 25, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.yo...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
A screenshot of the Things main window
|Developer(s)||Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG|
|Stable release||2.0.1 / 12 August 2012|
|Operating system||Mac OS X, iPhone/iPod touch and iPad|
|Type||Personal task management|
Things is a personal task management application for Mac OS X made by Cultured Code, a software startup based in Stuttgart, Germany. The 1.0 release on OS X was on January 6, 2009. The app went on to win an Apple Design Award at WWDC the same year; it also received a 4.5 of 5 review in Macworld, and was awarded an Editors Choice Award ("Eddy").
Main features 
Things allows tasks to be subdivided into several sections, which correspond to parts of the Getting Things Done methodology:
- Inbox is used to collect tasks which have not been filed in a specific place yet.
- Today highlights tasks which are due on the current day or are intended to be completed that day.
- Next is an overview of upcoming tasks in all of the program's areas and projects.
- Someday is used to catalogue tasks which need to be done, but are not time critical.
- Scheduled contains recurring and delayed tasks and projects.
- Projects are collections of tasks related to a specific larger task.
- Areas can be used to collate tasks which correspond to a similar theme.
Additional features 
- Quick entry allows users to add tasks via a small window which can be activated within any program using a global keyboard shortcut.
- Tags let users further describe tasks using the popular tagging organisation paradigm.
- Team collaboration allows users to assign tasks to other team members.
- iCal synchronisation
- Logbook lets users view all completed tasks in one view.
- Dock badging allows users to see how many items are due on the current day by looking at the application's dock icon.
iOS versions 
Cultured Code has also released mobile versions of Things for iOS – one version for the iPad, and another version which runs on both the iPhone and iPod touch. The desktop version can synchronize tasks with the mobile versions of Things over a Wi-Fi network using Bonjour service discovery.
Things Cloud 
In 2011, Cultured Code began beta testing a new cloud service to replace the old sync technology. The new service is called Things Cloud, it stores a user's to-dos and automatically keeps them updated across all the user's devices. Users can set up a Things Cloud account from within any of the Things beta apps.
See also 
- "Things Release Notes". Cultured Code. 2011-08-25. Retrieved 2011-08-28.
- Dan Frakes, "Things 1.0.4", Macworld, 2 April 2009
- "25th Annual Editors' Choice Awards: the Complete List", Macworld, 10 December 2009
- "Things for iPhone and iPod Touch". Cultured Code. Retrieved 2009-01-08.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|