This page contains a list of user images about Vlog which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse Vlog news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
Buy on iTunes: http://www.Smarturl.it/TTT Amazon: http://idj.to/svJVGM Music video by Rihanna performing Where Have You Been. ©: The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Meet the flamboyant players of the East/West Collegiate Bowl.
Cry ▻ http://www.youtube.com/chaoticmonki Click Here To Subscribe! ▻ http://bit.ly/JoinBroArmy Fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9010921/1/Flowers-For-...
WATCH BLOOPERS & MORE: http://bit.ly/ZELDAxtras DOWNLOAD THE SONG: http://smo.sh/13NrBp8 DOWNLOAD UNCENSORED SONG: http://smo.sh/WMYpsf GET LEGEND OF SMOSH T...
||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
A video blog or video log, sometimes shortened to vlog (pronounced 'vlog' or 'v-log') is a form of blog for which the medium is video, and is a form of web television. Entries often combine embedded video or a video link with supporting text, images, and other metadata. Entries can be recorded in one take or cut into multiple parts. It is also a very popular category on YouTube.
Video logs (vlogs) also often take advantage of web syndication to allow for the distribution of video over the Internet using either the RSS or Atom syndication formats, for automatic aggregation and playback on mobile devices and personal computers (See video podcast).
On January 2, 2000, Adam Kontras posted a video alongside a blog entry aimed at informing his friends and family of his cross-country move to Los Angeles in pursuit of show business, marking the first post on what would later become the longest-running video blog in history. In November of that year, Adrian Miles posted a video of changing text on a still image, coining the term vog to refer to his video blog. In 2004, Steve Garfield launched his own video blog and declared that year "the year of the video blog". In an effort to fulfill this prediction, Miles and Garfield soon joined their online colleagues Jay Dedman, Peter Van Dijck, Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen, and Christophe Bouten in creating a group on Yahoo! Groups devoted to video blogging.
Vlogging saw a strong increase in popularity beginning in 2005. The Yahoo! Videoblogging Group saw its membership increase dramatically in 2005. The most popular video sharing site to date, YouTube, was founded in February 2005. By July 2006, it had become the 5th most popular web destination, with 100 million videos viewed daily and 65,000 new uploads per day.
Many open source content management systems have enabled the inclusion of video content, allowing bloggers to host and administer their own video blogging sites. In addition, the convergence of mobile phones with digital cameras allows publishing of video content to the Web almost as it is recorded. Radio and television stations may use video blogging as a way to help interact more with listeners and viewers.
Miscellaneous video blogging events
- 2005, January - Vloggercon, the first vlogger conference, is held in New York City.
- 2006, March 17 - the show with zefrank is launched. A short video program produced Monday through Friday for one year (March 17, 2006–March 17, 2007).
- 2006, November — Irina Slutsky created and hosted The Vloggies, the first annual video blog awards.
- 2007, May and August — The Wall Street Journal places a grandmother on the front page of its Personal Journal section. In August 2007, she was featured on an ABC World News Tonight segment showing the elderly now becoming involved in the online video world.
- Pilkington, Ed (2009-07-09). "Merriam-Webster releases list of new words to be included in dictionary". The Guardian (London).
- Media Revolution: Podcasting New England Film
- Kontras, Adam (2000-01-02). [Archived January 27, 2001 at the Wayback Machine "Talk about moving in the 21st Century..."]. Archived from the original on 2001-01-27. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- Kaminsky, Michael Sean (2010). Naked Lens: Video Blogging & Video Journaling to Reclaim the YOU in YouTube™. Organik Media, Inc. p. 37. ISBN 978-0-9813188-0-6. Retrieved 2010-04-09.
- Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho (2009-02-07). "Pinoy Culture Video Blog" (in Filipino). GMA Network. Retrieved 2009-02-28.
- Miles, Adrian (2000-11-27). [Archived January 8, 2004 at the Wayback Machine "Welcome"]. Archived from the original on 2004-01-08. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- Miles, Adrian (2000-11-27). [Archived July 23, 2001 at the Wayback Machine "vog"]. Archived from the original on 2001-07-23. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- Garfield, Steve (2004-01-01). [Archived December 31, 2004 at the Wayback Machine "2004: The Year of the Video Blog"]. Archived from the original on 2004-12-31. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- Garfield, Steve (2004-01-01). "2004: The Year of the Video Blog". Steve Garfield's Video Blog. Steve Garfield. Archived from the original on 2011-04-25. Retrieved 2011-04-25.
- "Yahoo! Groups: Videoblogging". Yahoo! Groups. 2004-05-31. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- Those darn video blogging pioneers BusinessWeek
- Blogging + Video = Vlogging Wired News
- "YouTube serves up 100 million videos a day online". USA Today (Gannett Co. Inc.). 2006-07-16. Retrieved 2006-07-28.
- Mobile blogging for journalists
- Watch me@Vlog The Times of India
- A Night at the Vloggies Red Herring
- Jessica E. Vascellaro (2007-05-10). "Using YouTube for Posterity". Wall Street Journal. p. D1.
- "The Elderly YouTube Generation". 2007-08-08.
- A Certain Tendency in Videoblogging and Rethinking the Rebirth of the Author, academic essay on videoblogging
- A Post-Cinema of Distractions: On the Genealogical Constitution of Personal Videoblogging, academic essay on videoblogging
- ASL Vlog & Video Directory